Infineon IGLD60R190D1 CoolGaN™ 600V e-mode HEMT
The gallium nitride CoolGaN™ 600 V series is addresses datacom and server SMPS
The gallium nitride CoolGaN™ 600 V series is qualified according to a comprehensive GaN-tailored qualification well beyond existing standards. It addresses datacom and server SMPS, telecom as well as adapter, charger, wireless charging and numerous other applications that demand the highest efficiency or power density.
- Enhancement-mode (e-mode) Transistor, Normally-OFF Switch
- Ultra-fast Switching
- No Reverse-recovery Charge
- Capable of Reverse Conduction
- Low gate charge, low output charge
- Superior commutation ruggedness
- Qualified for industrial applications according to JEDEC standards (JESD47 and JESD22)
- Improves system efficiency
- Improves power density
- Enables higher operating frequency
- System cost reduction savings
- Reduces EMI
- Adapter and charger
- Wireless charging
CoolGaN™ 600V e-mode HEMT half-bridge evaluation platform featuring GaN EiceDRIVER™
- This 600V gallium nitride (GaN) half-bridge evaluation board enables easy, rapid setup and test of CoolGaN™ transistors. The generic topology can be configured for boost or buck operation, pulse testing or continuous full-power operation. Test points provide easy access to connect signals to an oscilloscope, to measure the switching performance of CoolGaN™ transistors and gate driver. This board saves the user from having to design their own gate driver and power circuit to evaluate gallium nitride transistors.
Order Code: EVAL1EDFG1HBGANTOBO1
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.