Infineon Technologies extension of CoolSiC™ TIM
CoolSiC™ MOSFETs reduce the system complexity leading to lower system cost and size in mid to high power systems
CoolSiC™ MOSFETs reduce the system complexity leading to lower system cost and size in mid to high power systems. Thanks to the outstanding material properties of SiC, solutions which have been possible in the low-voltage world (< 600 V) are now feasible at higher voltages as well. Thanks to the superior trench technology in combination with the thick gate-oxide, CoolSiC™ MOSFETs offer the highest reliability. In addition, our CoolSiC™ body diode is long-term stable and does not drift.
- 1200 V CoolSiC™ Trench MOSFET
- Pre-applied Thermal Interface Material (TIM)
- Low Device Capacitances
- Temperature-Independent Switching Losses
- Intrinsic diode with low reverse recovery charge
- Threshold-free ON-state characteristics
- Fast EV Charging
- Servo Drives
- Energy Storage Systems
- This board has the purpose to enable the evaluation of the FF11MR12W1M1_B11 and FF23MR12W1M1_B11 CoolSiC™ MOSFET modules with EiceDRIVER™ 1200 V isolated gate driver 1EDI60I12AF.
- Order Code: EVALPSE1BF12SICTOBO1
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.