Infineon EVAL-M5-E1B1245N-SiC CoolSiC™ MOSFET
The EVAL-M5-E1B1245N-SiC is a complete evaluation board including a 3-phase CoolSiC™ MOSFET power module for motor drive applications
The EVAL-M5-E1B1245N-SiC is a complete evaluation board including a 3-phase CoolSiC™ MOSFET power module for motor drive applications. In combination with one of the available MADK control board options with the M5 32-pin connector, it demonstrates Infineon's silicon carbide power module technology.
It features the EasyPACK™ 1B 1200 V CoolSiC™ MOSFET power module FS45MR12W1M1_B11 in a six-pack configuration which is optimized for motor drive applications with very high frequency switching operation such as General Purpose Drives and the fast-growing servo drive and robotics market.
- EasyPACK™ 1B 1200 V CoolSiC™ MOSFET Power Module FS45MR12W1M1_B11 in Sixpack Configuration
- Low Inductance Design
- PCB size is 259 mm x 204 mm
- Input voltage 340 - 480 V(AC)
- Overload and short-circuit hardware protection
- Maximum 7.5 kW motor power output
- Auxiliary power supply with 5 V
- Support customers during their first steps designing application with the six-pack power module FS45MR12W1M1_B11
- Optimized for motor drive applications with very high-frequency switching operation
- Motor Control
- Motor Driving
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents