Infineon Technologies EiceDRIVER™ 1EDS-SRC family
The new SRC EiceDRIVER™ family, which includes 1EDS20I12SV, 1EDU20I12SV, and 1EDI20I12SV, represents the latest generation of highly efficient low-EMI electric drive systems
The new SRC EiceDRIVER™ family, which includes 1EDS20I12SV, 1EDU20I12SV, and 1EDI20I12SV, represents the latest generation of highly efficient low-EMI electric drive systems with lower EMI and improved efficiency. Based on the Infineon coreless transformer technology, it is the first high-voltage isolated gate driver on the market with dynamic Slew Rate Control (SRC), which allows on-the-fly dV/dt control of electric drives through precise gate current control, providing the best trade-off between minimum power dissipation and minimum EMI, depending on operating conditions.
- Slew Rate Control
- Single-Channel Isolated IGBT Driver
- Supports IGBT up to 1200 V
- IGBT OFF-State: 2 A Pull Down to Rail
- Overcurrent Protection for Sense IGBTs and Conventional IGBTs
- Desaturation Detection
- Soft Turn-OFF Shut Down: 1 A Pull Down to Rail
- Two-Level Turn-OFF
- Operation at High Ambient Temperature Up To 105 °C
- Compatible PWM Inputs for 3.3 V, 5 V, and 15 V Logic Voltages
- AC and Brushless DC Motor Drives
- High-Voltage DC-DC Converters
- UPS Systems
- Servo Drives
Evaluation Board: EVAL-1EDS20I12SV
The purpose of the evaluation board is to offer a reliable platform for evaluation of the product features provided by the EiceDRIVER™ 1EDS20I12SV (“1EDS-SRC”) in combination with EconoDUAL™3 modules from Infineon.
- High side and low side
- Dual-channel high side
Order Code: EVAL1EDS20I12SVTOBO2
Three-phase inverter power stage with the half-bridge driver, single low-side driver, and IGBT H5
Order Code: EVALM3TS6665PNTOBO1
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents