Infineon Technologies EconoDUAL™ 3 with TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT7
The new best-in-class EconoDUAL™ 3 module, FF900R12ME7_B11, is equipped with the latest TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT7 chip generation
The new best-in-class EconoDUAL™ 3 module, FF900R12ME7_B11, is equipped with the latest TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT7 chip generation. It provides a 30% higher inverter output current for the same frame size compared to the former IGBT generation. The higher power density helps to avoid paralleling of IGBT modules, leading to a simplification of the inverter design and lower costs.
It is tailored for general purpose drives, hybrid electric buses, commercial and agricultural vehicles, and solar applications.
- 900 A, 1200 V EconoDUAL™ 3
- TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT7 chip technology
- Improved EconoDUAL™ 3 housing
- PressFIT control pins and screw power terminals
- Increased creepage distance to 15 mm
- Integrated NTC temperature sensor
- Compact and robust design with molded terminals
- General Purpose Drives
- Hybrid Electric Vehicles
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.