Infineon Technologies EasyPACK™ 3B with TRENCHSTOP™ inverters
The new EasyPACK™ 3B with TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT7 is specially designed for the solar power market
The solar power market is undergoing a trend towards 1500 V solutions, which allow for more series connections, less cable, fewer generator connection boxes, and fewer inverters. The new EasyPACK™ 3B with TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT7 is specially designed for this market; it offers not only the established flexible pin-grid system to realize customized solutions but the 950 V Active Neutral Point-Clamping (ANPC) topology can generate alternating current from 1500 V direct current with particularly low loss levels.
- Innovative base-plate-less power module in Easy 3B housing
- 400 A nominal current
- Optimized voltage class (950 V) in 3-level ANPC topology
- Low parasitic inductance pin-out design
- Press-FIT pins
- Integrated NTC
- Two options: Si or CoolSiC™ Schottky diode
- Solar string inverter solutions
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.