Infineon Technologies CoolSiC™ MOSFET 62 mm module
CoolSiC™ MOSFETs reduce the system complexity leading to lower system cost and size in mid to high power systems
CoolSiC™ MOSFETs reduce the system complexity leading to lower system cost and size in mid to high power systems. Thanks to the outstanding material properties of SiC, solutions which have been possible in the low-voltage world (< 600 V) are now feasible at higher voltages as well. Thanks to the superior trench technology in combination with the thick gate-oxide, CoolSiC™ MOSFETs offer the highest reliability. In addition, our CoolSiC™ body diode is long-term stable and does not drift and made for application where Silicon IGBT technology reaches its limits.
- 1200 V Silicon Carbide trench technology
- Highest gate-oxide reliability
- With and without pre-applied thermal interface material (TIM)
- 4 baseplate mounting holes
- Half-bridge configuration
- Low inductive module design of typically 20 nH and symmetrical internal construction
- High speed switching module with very low losses
- EV charging
- Energy storage
- Solar central
- Aux. power supply for traction
- Server & IT infrastructure
- Commercial cooking
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.