Infineon Technologies CIPOS™ Nano IM111-X3Q1B
Infineon Technologies has launched CIPOS™ Nano IM111-X3Q1B
CIPOS™ Nano full-bridge inverter modules in 12 x 10 mm QFN package are designed using Infineon’s 600 V/0.28 Ω RDS(ON) CoolMOS™ (X6) and 250 V/0.063 Ω RDS(ON) OptiMOS™ (X3) to maximize the single-phase motor drive efficiency. One Full-bridge IPM can replace two half-bridge to increase integration and reduce board space. In addition, the NTC thermistor is built-in for the first time to provide real-time thermal feedback for higher system protection and reliability. This advanced IPM comes in a very compact and fully isolated surface mount package.
- An integrated thermal sensor (NTC)
- The module family also features overcurrent protection
- Low 600 V/0.28 Ω RDS(ON) CoolMOS™ (X6) and 250 V/0.063 Ω RDS(ON) OptiMOS™ (X3)
- Shoot through protection
- Matched propagation delay for all channels
- Optimized dv/dt for high efficiency and low EMI
- Advanced input filter
- 3.3 V input logic compatible
- Ideal for motor power range from 80 - 200 W
- Pumps & Fans
- Hair Dryers
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.