Infineon Technologies CIPOS™ Mini IM564-X6D
The IM564-X6D is a new 20 A CIPOS™ Mini PFC-integrated IPM that combines a single boost PFC and three-phase inverter in one package
The IM564-X6D is a new 20 A CIPOS™ Mini PFC-integrated IPM that combines a single boost PFC and three-phase inverter in one package. The PFC integration into inverter IPM helps to reduce significant PCB area and simplify the manufacturing process to reduce overall system cost. Moreover, IM564-X6D incorporates a CoolMOS™ power MOSFET and a rapid switching diode for PFC stage to increase PFC switching frequency up to 150 kHz. This enables significant inductor size reduction for high power density with a small system size.
- Single boost PFC and three phase inverter in one package
- 20 A TRENCHSTOP™ IGBTs for inverter stage
- 115 mΩ CoolMOS™ power MOSFET for PFC stage
- PFC switching frequency up to 150 kHz
- Enable high power density with smaller system
- Built-in temperature monitoring
- Motor power rating up to 2400 W at 10 kHz
- UL certified
- Pumps and Fans
- Motor Control and Drives
- Motor Control for Industrial Automation
- Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- Home Appliances
- The evaluation board is based on the IM564-X6D, single-phase PFC integrated 3 phase IPM. In combination with control-boards equipped with the M3 20pin interface connector, like EVAL-M3-102TIM564-X6D
- Order Code: EVALM3IM564TOBO1
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.