Infineon Technologies BCR431U LED driver ICs
Infineon's BCR431U is a linear LED driver IC in a small SOT23-6 package regulating the LED current in standalone operation without any external power transistor
Infineon's BCR431U is a linear LED driver IC in a small SOT23-6 package regulating the LED current in standalone operation without any external power transistor. It is suitable for driving currents up to 37mA and the IC supply voltage ranges from 6V up to 42V. The LED current level can be adjusted by connecting a high-ohmic resistor RSET to pin RS. The voltage drop at the integrated LED driver stage is 200 mV max. at 37 mA improving the overall system efficiency and providing extra voltage headroom to compensate for tolerances of LED forward voltage and supply voltage.
- Supply voltage from 6 to 42 V
- Controls up to 37 mA LED current
- Typ. 105 mV saturation voltage at 15 mA
- Smart temperature control
- LED current precision ±10% over the whole current range
- High ESD robustness
- LED current can be adjusted by RSET functionality
- LED strip
- Architectural LED lighting
- LED displays and channel letters
- Emergency lighting
- Retail lighting
- White good lighting
- BCR431U evaluation board with 8 LEDs, 15 mA
- Order Code: DEMOBCR431ULVDROPTOBO1
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.