Infineon Technologies automotive CoolSiC™ MOSFETs
The Automotive CoolSiC™ MOSFETs has been developed for current and future On-Board Charger and DC-DC applications in hybrid and electric vehicles
The Automotive CoolSiC™ MOSFETs has been developed for current and future On-Board Charger and DC-DC applications in hybrid and electric vehicles. It is specifically designed to meet the high requirements demanded by the automotive industry with regards to reliability, quality, and performance.
- Superior SiC MOSFET in Trench Technology at 1200 V in TO-247 Package
- Operating Temperature up to Tj(max) = 175 °C
- Easy to Control Through Best-in-Class VGS Threshold Behavior
- Short-circuit & Avalanche Robustness
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101
- IGBT-compatible driving voltage (15 V for turn-on)
- 0 V turn-off gate voltage
- Fully controllable dV/dt
- On-Board Chargers
- DC-DC converters
- Auxiliary inverters
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.