Infineon Technologies AURIX™ wireless power controller
The SAK-TC212S-8F133SC AC belongs to the TC21xSC family, the 1st generation of Autrix™ microcontrollers
The SAK-TC212S-8F133SC AC belongs to the TC21xSC family, the 1st generation of AutrixTM microcontrollers. Its innovative multicore architecture, based on up to three independent 32-bit TriCore CPUs, has been designed to meet the highest safety standards, while simultaneously increasing performance significantly.
The TC21xSC family belongs to the TC2xx Aurix 1st generation. Equipped with a TriCore with 133 MHz, 3.3 V single voltage supply, and a Powerful Generic Timer Module (GTM), the TC21xSC series aim for reduced complexity, best-in-class power consumption, and significant cost savings.
- TriCore CPU at 133 MHz, with DSP functionality
- 0.5 MB Flash w/ECC Protection
- 64 KB EEPROM at 125 kCycles
- Up to 56 KB RAM w/ECC Protection
- 16 DMA Channels
- 24 X 12-bit SAR ADC Converter
- Powerful Generic Timer Module (GTM)
- 4 x SENT Sensor Interfaces
- State Of The Art Connectivity: 2 x LIN, 4 x QSPI, 3 x CAN Including Enhanced CAN FD
- Single Voltage Supply 3.3 V
- TQFP-80 Package
- Ambient Temperature Range -40° C to +125° C
- Including Wireless Charging SW IP And Support
- Excellent EMI Performance (CISPR-25 Class 4)
- Excellent FOD Performance (WPC Qi V1.2.4 FOD)
- Future Path To Device Authentication (WPC Qi V1.3)
- Total Front-to-Back Solution Ensures Maximum Efficiency, Minimal Thermal Impact and Ease of Certification
- Single MCU Supports Wireless Charging System, CAN And NFC Interface
- Built-in Security Functionality (HSM) Meets Latest Automotive Requirements
- Proven Fixed Frequency Hardware and Software Architecture
- Field-Programmable Software-Based Flexibility for Future-Proof Designs
- EV Charging
- In-Car Charging
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents