Infineon AUIR324x family - high side gate driver
The AUIR3242S is a high side Mosfet driver for back to back topology targeting back to back switch
The AUIR3242S is a high side Mosfet driver for back to back topology targeting back to back switch. It features a very low quiescent current both on and off state. The AUIR3242S is a combination of a boost DC/ DC converter using an external inductor and a gate driver. It drives standard level Mosfet even at low battery voltage. The input controls the gate voltage. The AUIR3242S integrates an under voltage lock out protection to prevent to drive the Mosfet in linear mode.
- Idle Mode (<50µA quiescent current) - on and off state
- Support for LV124 cold cranking standards
- Standard level gate voltage
- Input active high and 3.3V compatible
- Wide operating voltage 3-36V
- Boost converter with integrated diode
- Support for back to back and Q-diode applications
- Under voltage lockout with diagnostics
- Loss of ground protection
- Gate current monitoring via frequency
- Over-temperature protection via NTC
- Relay Replacement
- DC/DC safety switch
- board net stabilization
Board: AUIR3241S DEMOBOARD
The demo board features the AUIR3241S connected to 3 sets of MOSFETs in a typical back to back configuration.
Order Code: AUIR3241SDEMOBOARDTOBO1
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.