Infineon 650 V TRENCHSTOP™ 5 S5 IGBT thin-wafer technology
650 V TRENCHSTOP™ 5 is recognized leading IGBT thin-wafer technology
650 V TRENCHSTOP™ 5 is recognized leading IGBT thin-wafer technology. Now also available in small footprint packages like TO-220-3 enables higher power designs in a compact size. Apart from high current density in small package low losses of the TRENCHSTOP™ 5 benefits to low junction temperature of the device, consequently less cooling, longer operational cycles and high life time expectancy.
- 4 times Ic pulse current (100°C Tc)
- Soft current fall characteristics with no tail current
- Symmetrical, low voltage overshoot
- Maximum junction temperature Tvj = 175°C
- Very low VCEsat of 1.35 V at 25°C, 20% lower than TRENCHSTOP™ 5 H5
- Gate voltage under control (no oscillation). No risk of unwanted turn -on of device and no need for gate clamping
- Qualified according to JEDEC standards
- Easy plug and play with silicon diodes
- System efficiency improvement over Si diodes
- Enabling higher frequency / increased power density solutions
- System reliability improvement
- Corded power tools
- Motor control and drives
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.