Infineon Technologies 1200 V CoolSiC™ MOSFETs (45 mΩ)
The 1200 V CoolSiC™ MOSFETs (45 mΩ) in TO247-3/-4 package is built on a state-of-the-art trench semiconductor process, optimized to combine performance with reliability
The 1200 V CoolSiC™ MOSFETs (45 mΩ) in TO247-3/-4 package is built on a state-of-the-art trench semiconductor process, optimized to combine performance with reliability. Technical advantages of SiC devices give new options for improvement of power conversion systems, making the next step in energy efficiency. Compared to Si-based switches like IGBTs and MOSFETs, SiC MOSFETs offer the lowest gate charge and device capacitance levels seen in 1200 V switches, no reverse recovery losses of the internal commutation-proof body diode, and many more.
- Very Low Switching Losses
- Threshold-Free ON-State Characteristic
- Wide Gate-Source Voltage Range
- Benchmark Gate Threshold Voltage, VGS(TH) = 4.5 V
- 0 V Turn-OFF Gate Voltage For Easy And Simple Gate Drive
- Fully Controllable dV/dt
- Robust Body Diode for Hard Commutation
- Temperature Independent Turn-OFF Switching Losses
- Additional Feature for TO247-4 Package
- Sense Pin For Optimized Switching Performance
- Motor Control and Drives
- Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)
- EV Charging
- Power Supplies
- Solar Energy Systems
EVAL-1EDC20H12AH-SIC and CoolSiC™ MOSFET IMZ120R045M1 were developed to demonstrate the functionality and key features of the Infineon EiceDRIVER™ and Infineon CoolSiC™ MOSFET. The EVAL-1EDC20H12AH-SIC evaluation board is certified according to UL 1577 with VISO = 2500 V for 1 min.
Order code: EVAL1EDC20H12AHSICTOBO1
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.