Infineon 1200 V CoolSiC™ Schottky diode G5 in TO247-2 package
1200 V CoolSiC™ Schottky diodes G5 now available in a TO-247 real 2-pin package, for easy exchange of bipolar Si diodes commonly used today
1200 V CoolSiC™ Schottky diodes G5 now available in a TO-247 real 2-pin package, for easy exchange of bipolar Si diodes commonly used today. The expanded 8.7 mm creepage and clearance distances in the new package offer extra safety in high-pollution environments. Combined with a Si IGBT or super-junction MOSFET, for example in a Vienna rectifier stage or PFC boost stage used in 3-phase conversion systems, a CoolSiC™ diode raises efficiency up to 1% compared to next best Si diode alternative.
- No reverse recovery current, no forward recovery voltage
- Temperature-independent switching behavior
- Low forward voltage even at high operating temperature
- Tight forward voltage distribution
- High surge current capability
- Real two-pin package with 8.7 mm creepage and clearance distances
- Easy plug and play with silicon diodes
- System efficiency improvement over Si diodes
- Enabling higher frequency / increased power density solutions
- System reliability improvement
- Solutions for solar energy systems
- Motor and control drives
- Industrial SMPS
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.