Infineon 1200 V CoolSiC™ discrete MOSFETs in TP247-3 and TO247-4
Infineon released 12 new CoolSiC™ 1200 V discrete MOSFETs products in TO247 three-pin and four-pin packages
Infineon released 12 new CoolSiC™ 1200 V discrete MOSFETs products in TO247 three-pin and four-pin packages. With these products, Infineon addresses the fast-growing demand for energy-efficient SiC solutions in power conversion schemes such as battery charging infrastructure, energy storage solutions, photovoltaic inverters, uninterruptable power supplies (UPS), motor drives and industrial powers supplies. The new discrete portfolio is rated from 30 mΩ up to 350 mΩ and fits for 3-phase power systems ranging from about 1 kW to 80 kW.
- Ultra-low Switching Losses
- Threshold-free ON State Characteristic
- Wide Gate-Source Voltage Range
- Benchmark Gate Threshold Voltage, Vgs(th) = 4.5 V
- 0 V turn-off gate voltage for easy and simple gate drive
- Fully controllable dV/dt
- Robust body diode for hard commutation
- Temperature independent turn-off switching losses
- additionally for TO247-4 package device
- Sense pin for optimized switching performance
- EV charging
- Energy storage
- Power supplies
- Motor control and drives
- 1EDC20H12AH and CoolSiC™ MOSFET IMZ120R045M1 were developed to demonstrate the functionality and key features of the Infineon EiceDRIVER™ and Infineon CoolSiC™ MOSFET. 1EDC20H12AH is certified according to UL 1577 with VISO = 2500 V for 1 min.1EDC20H12AH
- Order Code: EVAL1EDC20H12AHSICTOBO1
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.