Espressif Systems ESP32-WROOM-32E wi-fi+BT+bluetooth LE MCU
ESP32-WROOM-32E integrates ESP32-D0WD-V3, and has a higher stability and security performance
ESP32-WROOM-32E integrates ESP32-D0WD-V3, and has a higher stability and security performance. It is a powerful, generic Wi-Fi+BT+BLE MCU module that targets a wide variety of applications, ranging from low-power sensor networks to the most demanding tasks, such as voice encoding, music streaming and MP3 decoding.
- Extra Security Against Fault Injection Attacks
- Robust & Compact Design
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption
- Optimized Layout
- ESP32-WROOM-32E contains a dual-core Xtensa® 32-bit LX6 MCU.
- 448 KB of ROM for booting and core functions.
- 520 KB of on-chip SRAM for data and instructions.
- 8 KB of SRAM in RTC, which is called RTC FAST Memory and can be used for data storage; it is accessed by the main CPU during RTC Boot from the Deep-sleep mode.
- 8 KB of SRAM in RTC, which is called RTC SLOW Memory and can be accessed by the co-processor during the Deep-sleep mode.
- 1 Kbit of eFuse: 256 bits are used for the system (MAC address and chip configuration) and the remaining 768 bits are reserved for customer applications, including flash-encryption and chip-ID.
- Module interfaces: SD card, UART, SPI, SDIO, I2C, LED PWM, Motor PWM, I2S, IR, pulse counter, GPIO, capacitive touch sensor, ADC, DAC
- 4 MB SPI flash
- Operating voltage/Power supply: 3.0 V ~ 3.6 V
- Recommended operating temperature range: –40 °C ~ +85 °C
- Protocols: 802.11 b/g/n (802.11n up to 150 Mbps); A-MPDU and A-MSDU aggregation and 0.4 µs guard interval support
- Frequency range: 2.4 GHz ~ 2.5 GHz
- Protocols: Bluetooth v4.2 BR/EDR and BLE specification
- Radio: NZIF receiver with -97 dBm sensitivity; Class-1, class-2 and class-3 transmitter; AFH
- Audio: CVSD and SBC
- Speech Recognition
- Image Recognition
- Mesh Network
- Home Automation
- Light Control
- Smart Plugs
- Smart Doorlocks
- Industrial Wireless Control
- Industrial Robotics
- POS Machines
- Service Robots
- Smart Watches
- Smart Bracelets
- Health Monitoring
- Baby Monitors
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents