Espressif Systems ESP32-S2-WROOM wi-fi MCU
ESP32-S2-WROOM is a powerful, generic Wi-Fi MCU module that has a rich set of peripheral
ESP32-S2-WROOM is a powerful, generic Wi-Fi MCU module that has a rich set of peripherals. This module is an ideal choice for a wide variety of application scenarios relating to the Internet of Things (IoT), wearable electronics, and smart home. At the core of this module is ESP32-S2, an Xtensa® 32-bit LX7 CPU that operates at up to 240 MHz. ESP32-S2 integrates a rich set of peripherals, including SPI, I2S, UART, I2C, LED PWM, ADC, DAC, touch sensor, temperature sensor, and up to 43 GPIOs. It also includes a full-speed USB On-The-Go (OTG) interface to enable USB communication.
- Unparalleled security for connected devices
- Building block for connected, low-power devices
- Rich I/O capabilities
- Embedded ESP32-S2, with Xtensa® single-core 32-bit LX7 microprocessor, up to 240 MHz
- 128 KB ROM
- 320 KB SRAM
- 16 KB SRAM in RTC
- Interfaces: GPIO, SPI, LCD, UART, I2C, I2S, Camera interface, IR, pulse counter, LED PWM, USB OTG 1.1, ADC, DAC, touch sensor, temperature sensor
- 4 MB SPI flash
- Operating voltage/Power supply: 3.0 ~ 3.6 V
- Operating temperature range: –40 ~ 85 °C
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Bit rate: 802.11n up to 150 Mbps
- 0.4 μs guard interval support
- Operating frequency range: 2412 ~ 2484 MHz
- Smart-Home Connectivity: Supports Mesh Network
- Battery-operated Devices: Low Power Consumption
- Industrial Automation: Wireless Control and Robotics
- Retail and Catering Applications: Low Cost POS Solution
- Smart-Home Connectivity: Kitchen Appliances
- Smart-Home Connectivity: Smart Sockets for White Goods
- Smart-Home Connectivity: Smart Doorlocks
- Battery-Operated Devices: Wearable Devices
- Retail and Catering Applications: Service Robots...
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents