Vishay VOT8123A optocoupler, phototriac output, low input current
The VOT8123A consists of a GaAs IRLED optically coupled to a photosensitive TRIAC packaged in a DIP-6 package
The VOT8123A consists of a GaAs IRLED optically coupled to a photosensitive TRIAC packaged in a DIP-6 package. The VOT8123A isolates low-voltage logic from 120 VAC, 240 VAC, and 380 VAC lines to control resistive, inductive, or capacitive loads including motors, solenoids, high current thyristors or TRIAC and relays.
- High isolation distance on output
- High static dV/dt 1000 V/μs
- High input sensitivity IFT = 10 mA
- 100 mA on-state current
- 800 V peak off-state blocking voltage
- Isolation rated voltage 5000 VRMS
- Power TRIAC driver in solid-state relays
- 3-phase AC equipment
- Motor control
- Industrial control
- White goods / household equipment
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.