Vishay VOT8026A optocoupler, phototriac output, low input current
The VOT8026A consists of a GaAs IRLED optically coupled to a photosensitive zero crossing TRIAC packaged in a DIP-6 package
The VOT8026A consists of a GaAs IRLED optically coupled to a photosensitive zero crossing TRIAC packaged in a DIP-6 package.
VOT8026A isolates low-voltage logic from 120 VAC, 240 VAC, and 380 VAC lines to control resistive, inductive, or capacitive loads including motors, solenoids, high current thyristors or TRIAC and relays.
- High isolation distance on output
- High static dV/dt 1000 V/μs
- High input sensitivity IFT = 5 mA
- 100 mA on-state current
- Zero voltage crossing detector
- 800 V peak off-state blocking voltage
- Isolation rated voltage 5300 VRMS
- Power TRIAC driver in solid-state relays
- 3-phase AC equipment
- Motor control
- Industrial control
- White goods / household equipment
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.