Vishay SiSF20DN common drain dual N-Channel 60 V (S1-S2) MOSFET
Vishay Intertechnology introduces a new common-drain dual N-channel 60 V MOSFET in the compact, thermally enhanced PowerPAK 1212-8SCD package
Vishay Intertechnology introduces a new common-drain dual N-channel 60 V MOSFET in the compact, thermally enhanced PowerPAK 1212-8SCD package. Designed to increase power density and efficiency in battery management systems, plug-in and wireless chargers, DC/DC converters, and power supplies, the Vishay Siliconix SiSF20DN offers the best in class RS-S(ON) and the industry’s lowest RS-S(ON) per area.
- Source-to-Source Resistance - RS-S(ON) - Down to 10 mΩ at 10 V (Typ.)
- Industry’s Lowest RS-S(ON) Per Area
- 60 V Rating for 24 V Systems and Industrial Applications
- 88% Lower RS-S(ON) than Conventional Dual Devices in Similar Package
- Best in class RS-S(ON)
- Lowest among 60 V devices in the 3 mm by 3 mm footprint
- Represents a 42.5 % improvement over the next best solution in this footprint size
- 89 % lower than Vishay's previous-generation devices
- RS-S(ON) per area is 50 % lower than the next best alternative MOSFET in the 6 by 5 mm package
- The SiSF20DN uses an optimized package construction with two monolithically integrated TrenchFET® Gen IV N-channel MOSFETs in a common drain configuration to save PCB space, reduce component counts, and simplify designs.
- Source contacts are placed side by side, with enlarged connections increasing the contact area with the PCB, and reducing resistivity further compared to conventional dual package types
- This design makes the MOSFET ideal for bidirectional switching in 24 V systems and industrial applications
- Battery Protection Switch
- Bi-Directional Switch
- Load Switch
- 24 V Systems
- Power Conversion
Calculator and Parametric Search:
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents