Vishay SiRA99DP first-ever -30 V P-Channel MOSFET
Vishay Intertechnology introduces the new SiRA99DP -30 V P-channel MOSFET with the lowest RDS(ON) and RDS x Qg FOM in its class
Vishay Intertechnology introduces the new SiRA99DP -30 V P-channel MOSFET with the lowest RDS(ON) and RDS x Qg FOM in its class. When using N-channel MOSFETs at the high-side, a charge pump is mandatory. Using the Vishay SiRA99DP compared to N-channel devices eliminates the need for a drive circuit and charge pump so it reduces component count and simplifies designs. The SiR99DP, therefore, achieves high efficiency with fewer components and enables higher power density.
- Very Low RDS(ON) Minimizes Voltage Drop and Reduces Conduction Losses
- Eliminates The Need for Charge Pump
- Features Best-in-Class RDS x Qg FOM
- Very Low Qgd with Short Miller Plateau
- Best-in-class RDS(ON)
- Typical RDS(ON) = 1.3 mΩ
- Maximum RDS(ON) = 1.7 mΩ
- Minimizes I2R voltage drop across power path
- Reduces conduction losses
- Achieves high efficiency with fewer components, simplifying designs
- Enables higher power density
- Adapter and Charger Switch
- Battery and Circuit Protection
- Load Switch
- Motor Drive Control
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents