Vishay SIR608DP N-channel 45 V (D-S) MOSFET
Vishay's 45 V TrenchFET® Gen IV products reach a sweet spot between performance FOMs and safety margin
Vishay's 45 V TrenchFET® Gen IV products reach a sweet spot between performance FOMs and safety margin. Their 45 V breakdown voltage means a 12.5% greater safety margin than 40 V rated MOSFETs with similar ON-resistance characteristics. The typical RDS(on) is as low as 1 mΩ in the 6 by 5 mm footprint and reduces power loss during channel conduction, while their RDS(ON) x Qoss FOM is 65 % lower than the lowest RDS(ON) 60 V device used in these applications
- Low Qg and Qoss for switching
- Reduce power loss from gate driving, charging and discharging of Coss
- Achieves higher overall efficiency
- Typical RDS(on) is 1 mΩ in 6 x 5 mm footprint
- TrenchFET® Gen IV power MOSFET
- 45 V Drain-source break-down voltage
- Tuned for low Qg and Qoss
- 100 % Rg and UIS tested
- Synchronous Rectification in Power Conversions
- DC/DC Converters
- Resonant Switching Converters
- Motor Drive Control
- Battery Management
Additional headroom without performance sacrifice represents a typical requirement for power supplies and motor drive controls in applications like power tools. These designs tend to have strict de-rating requirements while encountering transient spikes exceeding 40 V across the drain and source of MOSFET. Our 45 V devices offer 12.5% more safety margin than identical 40 V-rated solutions 40 V rated MOSFET could have insufficient headroom. Moving to 60 V device sacrifices performance as Rds x Qg FOM increases. Our 45 V parts offer 65% lower RDS-Qoss FOM than the 60 V devices.
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents