Vishay FRED Pt® 1A and 2A rectifiers
Vishay expanded its range of FRED Pt® Ultrafast recovery rectifiers with eight new 100 V and 200 V devices in eSMP® series SMP package
Vishay expanded its range of FRED Pt® Ultrafast recovery rectifiers with eight new 100 V and 200 V devices in eSMP® series SMP package, including excellent current ratings up to 2 A. Measuring 3.85 x 2.03 mm with a low 1 mm profile, these devices provide space-saving alternatives to devices in SMA package. For excellent thermal performance, the devices feature an asymmetric design with a large metal pad for heat dissipation, while the proprietary FRED Pt® technology enables ultrafast recovery times. Available in AEC-Q101 qualified versions, these rectifiers feature low forward voltage drop.
- Increased Power Density
- Excellent Thermal Performance
- Low Forward Voltage Drop (Down to 0.69 V)
- Ideal for Automated Placement, Allow for AOI Inspection in Automotive Systems
- Very Small Footprint Taking 24% Less PCB Space Than SMA (DO-214AC)
- High Current Rating, up to 2 A
- Excellent Thermal Performance Thanks to Asymmetric Design and Thermal Pad
- Ultrafast Recovery Time Down to 14 ns
- Reduced QRR to 10 nC, and Soft Recovery Features Over the Entire Working Temperature Range of -55 °C to +175 °C
- MSL (Moisture Sensitivity Level) of 1, per J-STD-020, LF Maximum Peak of +260 °C
- RoHS-Compliant and Halogen-Free
- Automotive Engine Control Units (ECU)
- Anti-lock Braking Systems (ABS)
- HID and LED Lighting
- Telecom and industrial Power Supplies
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents