Vishay 2 A and 3 A TMBS® Rectifiers
Vishay Intertechnology expands its offering of surface-mount TMBS® Trench MOS Barrier Schottky rectifiers with sixteen new 2 A and 3 A devices
Vishay Intertechnology expands its offering of surface-mount TMBS® Trench MOS Barrier Schottky rectifiers with sixteen new 2 A and 3 A devices in the eSMP® series low profile SMP (DO-220AA) packages. The 3 A rating is the industry's highest rating for the SMP package, increasing power density. Low forward voltage drop reduces power losses and improves efficiency.
- Low forward voltage drop due to Trench MOS Schottky technology
- Meets MSL level 1, per J-STD-020, LF maximum
- AEC-Q101 qualified available - automotive ordering code base - P/NHM3
- Low power losses, high efficiency
- High current rating to 3 A
- Available in eSMP® series low profile SMP (DO-220AA) package
- Wide range of reverse voltages from 45 V to 200 V
- Low forward voltage drop down to 0.36 V for 2 A and 0.37 V for 3 A devices
- Available in AEC-Q101 qualified versions for automotive applications
- Maximum operating junction temperature up to +175 °C
- MSL moisture sensitivity level of 1, per J-STD-020, LF maximum peak of +260 °C
- RoHS-compliant and halogen-free
- High frequency inverters
- DC/DC converters
- Automotive Applications
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.