Broadcom AS33-M50M 50-bit full magnetic energy harvesting module
The AS33-M50M series encoder is a 50-bit absolute magnetic encoder comprising 18-bit single-turn (ST) and 32-bit multi-turn (MT) counts
The AS33-M50M series encoder is a 50-bit absolute magnetic encoder comprising 18-bit single-turn (ST) and 32-bit multi-turn (MT) counts. It features state of the art Energy Harvesting Multi-turn technology, high resolution, and a compact size. This encoder has a built-in communication protocol, which is supported by a full-duplex or half-duplex line transmissions drive, offering good noise immunity for more robust data transmission in harsh industrial applications. It is a robust solution against contamination such as dust and fingerprints on the sensing element.
- Patented Energy Harvesting Technology
- Total 50-bit Resolution With 18-bit Single-Turn and 32-bit Multi-Turn
- Overall Encoder Outer Diameter Ø33 mm and Maximum Height of 20 mm
- Built-in Communication Protocol (Option): Standard SSI, BiSS C & RS-485 Half-Duplex
- Built-in Temperature Sensor
- Operating Temperature Range -40 °C to 115 °C.
- Magnetic System Robust Against Contaminant
- RoHS Compliance
- Servo Motor
- Robotic Engineering and Automation
- Factory and Automotive Automation
- Specialized Equipment
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents