Broadcom AR35-T25 25-bit absolute encoder
The Broadcom® AR35-T25 Hollow Through series is a miniature absolute encoder
The Broadcom® AR35-T25 Hollow Through series is a miniature absolute encoder, designed to cater to the growing demand of space-constrained applications. The AR35-T25 series provides an absolute mode of reading in serial communication output and incremental ABI and UVW in differential mode. It has an overall diameter of 35 mm with the maximum axial through-hole of 9.5 mm for through-shaft motor and axial cabling applications. Employing Broadcom's patented Reflective Optical Encoding Theory, the AR35 series offers high accuracy with correction, which is unattainable with magnetic encoders.
- Surface Mount DFN-34 Package: 10.9 mm (L) x 9.1 mm (W) x 1.5 mm (H)
- User-Programmable Resolution Ranging From: 17 to 25 Bits Single Turn
- User-Programmable Incremental Output (ABI) Resolution Ranging from 128 to 8192 CPR
- User-Programmable Commutation Signal (UVW) Ranging from 2, 3, 4, 5, 12, 30, 32 Pole Pair
- Differential Output for ABI and UVW
- High Temperature Range of -40 °C to 115 °C
- Dual-Mode Operating Voltage of 3.3 V and 5 V
- Selectable Absolute Serial Output Communication Protocol:
- SSI Mode
- ESL Mode (Encoder Serial Link)
- RoHS Compliance
Further Versions Available:
- Linear Chip Solution: AR35-L80
- Module Solution: AS35-M23S
- Robotic Automation and Engineering
- Factory Automation and Drones
- Medical and Dentistry Devices and Equipment
- High-Accuracy Portable and Handheld Devices
- Miniature Motor, Servo Motor, Linear Actuator
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.