Broadcom AR35-L80 family reflective linear encoders
The Broadcom® AR35-L80 series is a reflective encoder, designed for linear scale applications
The Broadcom® AR35-L80 series is a reflective encoder, designed for linear scale applications. It features an incremental-mode output and user-programmable resolution. The AR35-L80 works in combination with the code strip, with a window pitch of 80 µm and the full code length of 40.96 mm. There are 5 programmable resolution outputs, offering a quadrature output resolution ranging from 20 µm to 1.25 µm pitch. Broadcom's patented Reflective Optical Encoding Theory, the AR35 series offers high accuracy with correction, which is unattainable with magnetic encoders.
- Surface Mount DFN 34 package: 10.9 mm (L) x 9.1 mm (W) x 1.5 mm (H)
- User-Programmable Resolution Ranging From 20 µm to 1.25 µm (Quadrature Output)
- Differential Output for ABI
- High Temperature Range of –40 °C to +115 °C
- Dual-Mode Operating Voltage of 3.3 V and 5 V,
- Selectable Absolute Serial Output Communication Protocol
- SSI-3 Wire Mode
- ESL Mode (Encoder Serial Link)
- RoHS Compliance
- Linear Motor, Linear Actuator
- Laboratory and Measurement Equipment
- Robotic Automation and Engineering
- Factory Automation and Drone
- Medical and Dentistry, Devices and Equipment
- High-Accuracy Portable and Handheld Devices
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.