Broadcom AEAT-8811-Q24 10-bit to 16-bit programmable magnetic encoder
The AEAT-8811 programmable magnetic rotary encoder ASIC has been designed to enhance the performance of motion control systems
The AEAT-8811 programmable magnetic rotary encoder ASIC has been designed to enhance the performance of motion control systems, providing accurate angular measurement over a full 360 degrees of rotation. It gives value to the customer by delivering advance position information to controller systems, simplifying the assembly process of the feedback device, and providing reliable information throughout the system's operation in the harsh industrial environment. It can be used in industrial, medical, space limited consumer, and harsh (dusty and oily) environment applications.
- 5 V Operation
- Selectable 10, 12, 14, or 16 Bits of Absolute Resolution
- PWM Output Modes
- Incremental ABI, UVW Pins Out
- User-programmable zero position, direction, index width
- Selectable option zero latency mode
- Programmable hysteresis
- Available in 2-wire or 3-wire SSI options. Selectable option 3-wire SSI with initial Data Output at tristate mode
- Compact QFN-24 leads (5 mm × 5 mm) package
- RoHS compliant
- No programming required for Offset Calibration
- Both absolute and incremental output
- Small QFN (5mm x 5mm) package
- The Broadcom AEAT-8811-Q24 is a versatile solution capable of supporting a broad range of applications with its robust architecture to measure and deliver both absolute and incremental signals. The absolute angle measurement provides an instant indication of the magnet's angular position with a selectable and one-time programmable resolution of 10, 12, 14, or 16 bits. When selected, its positioning data is then represented in its digital form to be assessed through a standard SSI 3 wire communication protocol. Where desired, users may also choose to receive its absolute angle position in PWM-encoded output signals. The incremental positions are indicated on ABI and UVW signals with user-configurable CPR 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096 and 50, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1000, 2000, 4000 of ABI signals and pole pairs from 1 to 8 (2 to 16 poles) for UVW commutation signals. AEAT-8811-Q24 requires no offset calibration programming and operates at 5 V supply.
- Brushless DC Motor and Stepper Motor
- Resolver and Potentiometer Replacement
- Industrial Automation and Robotics
- Industrial Sewing Machine and Textiles Equipment
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.