Broadcom ACHS-7124/7125 ±40 A and ±50 A hall effect sensors
The Broadcom® ACHS-7124/7125 product series is a fully integrated Hall effect-based isolated linear current sensor device family
The Broadcom® ACHS-7124/7125 product series is a fully integrated Hall effect-based isolated linear current sensor device family, designed for AC or DC current sensing in industrial, commercial, and communications systems.
Its accuracy is optimized through the close proximity of the magnetic signal to the differential Hall transducers. The internal resistance of the conductive path is 0.7 mΩ typ., resulting in very low-power losses. The terminals of the conductive path are electrically isolated from the signal leads. The ACHS-7124/7125 product series is available in the SO-8 package.
- Primary Conductor Resistance: 0.7 mΩ Typ.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: –40 °C to 110 °C
- Sensing current range: ±40 A (ACHS-7124); ±50 A (ACHS-7125)
- Output Sensitivity: 50 mV/A
- Output Voltage Proportional to AC or DC Currents
- Ratiometric Output from Supply Voltage
- Single Supply Operation: 5.0 V
- Low-Noise Analog Signal Path
- Device Bandwidth Set via FILTER Pin:
- 80 kHz Typ. Bandwidth with 1 nF Filter Capacitor
- Factory-Trimmed for Accuracy
- Extremely Stable Output Offset Voltage
- Near-Zero Magnetic Hysteresis
- Typical Total Output Error Of ±1.5%
- More than 25 kV/µs Common-Mode Transient Immunity
- Small Footprint, Low-Profile SO-8 Package
- Worldwide Safety Approval: UL, CSA:
- Isolation Voltage 3 kV (RMS), 1 Minute
- Low-Power Inverter Current Sensing
- Motor Phase and Rail Current Sensing
- Solar Inverters
- Chargers and Converters
- Switching Power Supplies
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents