Avnet MaaXBoard AES-MC-SBC-IMX8M-G single board computer
The MaaXBoard single board computer is ideal for embedded computing and smart edge IoT applications
The MaaXBoard single board computer is ideal for embedded computing and smart edge IoT applications. The i.MX 8M family of application processors is based on the Arm® Cortex®-A53 and Cortex®-M4 cores which provide industry-leading audio, voice, and video processing for applications that scale from consumer home audio to industrial building automation and embedded computers.
The MaaXBoard is production-ready, FCC, CE, and RoHS certified. It is available in quantities from one to thousands.
- NXP i.MX 8M Processor with Quad Arm Cortex-A53 and single Cortex-M4F
- Includes 2 GB of DDR4 memory, Gigabit Ethernet port, dual USB 3.0 host ports
- MIPI-DSI, MIPI-CSI, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy, and MicroSD card slot
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac & HDMI - Supports up to 4K Resolution
- It contains everything necessary to support and create a Linux, Android, Windows 10 IoT Core, or other OS based system
- Each MaaXBoard is shipped with a custom passive Heatsink and Quick Start guide to assist developers with getting started on their hardware or software development project
- Raspberry Pi hat compatible expansion connector for UART, SPI, I2C, and GPIO interfaces
- USB Type C 5V/3A Power input
- A 16 GB microSD card and an HDMI cable is recommended for booting the MaaXBoard and connecting it to an LCD monitor
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 70 °C
- 85 mm x 56 mm x 12 mm form-factor
- To jump-start your development, Avnet offers supported Android 9.0 and Yocto images available for download
- For software debugging, an optional Microchip USB-to-UART evaluation board is recommended, allowing USB terminal access through a UART port on the 40-pin expansion connector
- Human-Machine Interface (HMI)
- Family Entertainment
- AI-Enabled Devices
- Building Automation
- Machine Vision
- Embedded Computing
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents