AMS AG AS7341L spectral sensor
AS7341L1 is a 10-channel spectrometer for spectral identification and color matching for lateral flow and health-related devices
AS7341L1 is a 10-channel spectrometer for spectral identification and color matching for lateral flow and health-related devices. The spectral response is defined in the wavelengths from approximately 350 nm to 1000 nm. 8 optical channels cover the visible spectrum, one channel can be used to measure near infra-red light and one channel is a photodiode without filter ("clear"). The device can be synchronized to external signals via pin GPIO and is perfect for Covid-19 Test Equipment.
- Low power consumption (1.8 VDD operation)
- Electronic shutter/external trigger functionality
- External photodiodes to expand detection range
- Ultra-low profile package (3.1 mm x 2 mm x 1 mm)
- Digital output allows for a Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) connection to mobile devices and medical-approved cloud services
- Advantages of digital lateral flow testing:
- easy of use allow on-site testing
- delivery of results is fast (minutes)
- design is simple and cost-effective
- Multi-analyte detection
- Fluorescent-based measurement capabilities
- Reflection- or transmissivity-based color detection
- Clinical, home and veterinary testing (e.g. Covid-19)
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents