AMS AG AS7026GG vital signs module
The AS7026GG is a vital signs measurement module
The AS7026GG is a vital signs measurement module. Its operation is based on photoplethysmography (PPG) and electrocardiogram (ECG). PPG is the most used HRM method, which measures the pulse rate by sampling light modulated by the blood vessels, which expand and contract as blood pulses through them. ECG is the reference for any measurement of the biopotential generated by the heart.
- Synchronized PPG and ECG Acquisition
- Embedded Low Noise Analog Front End for ECG Signals Acquisition
- Improved Optical Path
- Enabling Blood Pressure Measurements
- Electrocardiogram ECG with dry electrodes
- Addresses all skin types
- Smart health
- Health & Wellness
- Biometric Sensor Wristband
- The AS7026GG Eval Kit is designed to evaluate all functions of the AS7026GG biosensor and test them in various applications.
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.