AMS AG AS621x Ultra-Low power digital temperature sensor family
The AS621x is the second generation of the digital temperature sensor family
The AS621x is the second generation of the digital temperature sensor family, designed for high accuracy applications with ultra-low power consumption. The new digital sensor design offers eight I²C addresses and a supply voltage from 1.71 V to 3.6 V. The AS621x family is a fully calibrated and linearized sensor system that is easy to integrate into any digital system. It provides a 16-bit resolution over the full temperature range from -40 °C to +125 °C. For power-sensitive applications, the device can enter a low-power wait mode with 0.1 μA current consumption.
- Ultra-low Power Consumption: 6 μA @ 4 samples/sec (Typ.)
- Small WLCSP Package (1.5 x 1.0 mm)
- High Temperature Accuracy of ±0.2 °C (-10 °C to 65 °C)
- Full-digital System with up to Eight I2C Addresses
- Supply voltage: 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to 125 °C
- Programmable alert output pin
- Factory calibrated
- Long battery life and low self heating
- 3 different versions (AS6212, AS6214 & AS6218) with different temperature accuracies in order to perfectly match customer requirements.
- "Easy to Use" solution, i.e. no calibration or linearization needed
- Minimal board space and fast reaction time
- 3 different versions (AS6212, AS6214 & AS6218) to optimally meet the accuracy requirements
- Industrial Automation
- HVAC and Thermostat Control
- High Accuracy Consumer Electronics
- Wearables/Mobile Health
ams offers Demo Kits and Evaluation Kits for the AS621x Temperature family:
Digital Temperature Sensor Demo Kit for AS621x
order Code: AS6212-EK
AS621x Eval Kit
order code: AS6212-EK, AS6214-EK, and AS6218-EK
Click here for more info
AS6214 Evaluation Kit
AS6218 Evaluation Kit
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.