AMS AG AS6204 digital temperature sensor
The AS6204 is a complete digital sensor system
The AS6204 is a complete digital sensor system. It offers a unique combination of ultra-low power consumption, small form factor and high accuracy. The AS6200 provides a fully calibrated and linearized sensor system that can easily be accessed via an I²C interface. It provides a resolution of 12-bit over the full temperature range of -40 °C to 125 °C. The integrated alarm functionality enables micro controller wake-up calls on defined temperature thresholds.
- Accuracy ±0.4 °C (In The Range from 0 °C to 65 °C)
- Ambient Temp. Range -40 °C to 125 °C
- Small Integration Size: WL-CSP Package (1.5 mm x 1.0 mm)
- I²C Interface (Four Slave Addresses Available)
- Supply Voltage: 1.8 V to 3.6 V
- Current Consumption: 6 µA at 4 samples per second (sps)
- HVAC / Air Conditioning units
- Smart Thermostats
- Thermal monitoring
The AS6204 adapter board is a simple PCB to enable an easy evaluation of the ams digital temperature sensor. The board features an AS6204 digital temperature sensor, a decoupling capacitor, and pull-up resistors. The included jumper is an easy way of setting the four I²C addresses of the sensor. A 5 x 1 pin header with a 2.54 mm pitch offers all necessary interfaces to connect the adapter board to your application processor.
Order Code: AS6204-EK
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents