XILINX ZCU111 RFSoC Evaluation Board
Application Development kit for Zynq Ultrascale+ RFSoC based products
ZCU111 Evaluation Kit for Zynq UltraScale+ RFSoC
- XCZU28DR-2FFVG1517E RFSoC
- XM500 RFMC balun transformer add-on card
- FPGA Mezzanine Card (FMC+) interface for I/O expansion
- Ganged SFP28 cage to support SFP/SFP+/zSFP+/SFP28 modules
The Zynq® UltraScale+™ RFSoC ZCU111 Evaluation Kit enables designers to jumpstart RF-Class analog designs for wireless, cable access, early-warning(EW)/radar and other high-performance RF applications. This kit features a Zynq Ultrascale+ RFSoC supporting 8x 4GSPS 12-bit ADCs, 8x 6.5GSPS 14-bit DAC, and 8 soft-decision forward error correction (SD-FECs). Complete with ARM Cortex A53 and ARM Cortex-R5 subsystems, UltraScale+ programmable logic, and the highest signal processing bandwith in a Zynq UltraScale+ device, this kit provides a rapid, comprehensive RF Analog-to-Digital signal chain protoyping platform.
Key features & benefits
- Zynq UltraScale+ RFSoC ZCU111 Evaluation Board with XCZU28DR-2FFVG1517E RFSoC
- DDR4 Component – 4GB, 64-bit, 2666 MT/s, attached to Programmable Logic (PL)
- DDR4 SODIMM – 4GB 64-bit, 2400 MT/s, attached to Processor Subsystem (PS)Ganged SFP28 cage to support up to 4 SFP/SFP+/zSFP+/SFP28 modulesUSB3, DisplayPort, and SATA
- FPGA Mezzanine Card (FMC+) interface for I/O expansion including 12 x 32.75 Gb/s GTY transceivers and 34 user defined differential I/O signals
- XM500 RFMC balun transformer add-on card with 4 DACs/ 4 ADCs to baluns 4 DACs/ 4 ADCs to SMAs
- Wireless Backhaul
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents