Toshiba TPHR7904PB / TPH1R104PB automotive 40V N-channel power MOSFETs
Toshiba launches their new 40V N-channel power MOSFET products for automotive applications
Toshiba launches their new 40V N-channel power MOSFET products for automotive applications using the small low-resistance SOP Advance(WF) package.
By mounting their U-MOSIX-H series chip having the latest trench structure on the small, low-resistance SOP Advance(WF) package, the new products feature low On-resistance characteristics, which can reduce conduction loss. The U-MOSIX-H series also lowers switching noise compared with Toshiba Electronics previous series (U-MOSIV), contributing to reduce EMI.
The SOP Advance(WF) package uses a wettable flank terminal structure.
- RDS(ON)=0.79 mΩ (max) @VGS=10 V (TPHR7904PB)
- RDS(ON)=1.14 mΩ (max) @VGS=10 V (TPH1R104PB)
- Low-noise characteristics reduce EMI
- Wettable flank terminal structure
- Partnumbers: TPHR7904PB/TPH1R104PB
- EMI (Electromagnetic interference)
- Wettable flank terminal structure: A terminal structure that allows automated optical inspection of installation on boards
- Electric power steering (EPS)
- Load switches
- Electric pumps
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents