Toshiba TLP3407S/3409S high current photorelays 60V and 100V
Contributes to improved design efficiency by reducing the size of the tester board, increasing the number of relay circuits, and further improving integration density
Toshiba Electronics Europe launched two additions to their line-up of photorelays; the 60V TLP3407S and the 100V TLP3409S.
These devices are packaged in S-VSON4, the 2.00mm x 1.45mm package with the industry's smallest mounting area. The S-VSON4 package has a 22.5% smaller mounting area than the 2.45mm x 1.45mm VSON4 package.
This series also pushes operating temperature to a new high, from 85°C to 110°C. It contributes to improved design efficiency by reducing the size of the tester board, increasing the number of relay circuits, and further improving integration density.
- S-VSON4: height=1.75 mm (max), area=1.45 mm × 2.0 mm(typ.)
- operation temp. from -40°C to +110°C
- Small mounting area
- Isolation voltage : 500 Vrms
- Normally opened (1-Form-A)
- OFF-state output terminal voltage: 60 V (min) (TLP3407S) / 100 V (min) (TLP3409S)
- ON-state current: 1.0 A (max) (TLP3407S) / 0.65 A (max) (TLP3409S)
- ON-state resistance: 0.3 Ω (max) (TLP3407S) / 0.6 Ω (max) (TLP3409S)
- Trigger LED current: 3.0 mA (max)
- Isolation voltage: 500 Vrms (min)
- Probe cards
- ATE (Automatic Test Equipment)
- Measuring Instruments
- High-speed logic IC testers
- High-speed memory testers
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents