Toshiba TLP3122A medium voltage photorelay
“TLP3122A” is a photorelay with an OFF-state output terminal voltage rating of 60 V and an ON-state current rating of 1.4 A
“TLP3122A” is a photorelay with an OFF-state output terminal voltage rating of 60 V and an ON-state current rating of 1.4 A, using the 4pin SO6 package suitable for factory automation and other industrial applications.
This product can replace a 1-Form-A mechanical relay. Replacing mechanical relays with photorelays helps improve system reliability and reduce the space required for relays and relay drivers.
In addition, as the productʼs rated operating temperature is maximum 110 ℃, it is easier to secure a temperature margin in system-level thermal design.
- UL 508 approved
- High On-state Current 1,4A / Off state voltage 60V
- Wide op. temp. range: -40 to +110°C
- Low height SO6 package: 2.3mm (max), halogen free
- Normally open (1-Form-A)
- Trigger LED current: 3 mA (max)
- ON-state resistance: 0.25 Ω (max)
- Isolation voltage: 3750 Vrms (min)
- Safety standards
- UL-approved: UL1577, File No.E67349
- cUL-approved: CSA Component Acceptance Service No.5A File No.E67349
- UL-approved: UL508, File No.E499232 (Note 1)
- VDE-approved: EN60747-5-5 (Note 2)
- Note 1: Please refer Absolute Maximum Ratings (UL-approved UL508) for UL508 products.
- Note 2:When a VDE approved type is needed, please designate the Option (V4).
- Industrial equipment (PLC, I/O Interface)
- Building automation systems
- Semiconductor testers
- Security equipment
- Replacement of mechanical relays
Toshiba offers low RON, low CoFF photorelays in ultra-small VSON/S-VSON packages for semiconductor test system applications, and general-purpose photorelays in various packages featuring high current and high off-state voltage.
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents