Toshiba TC78H653FTG H-bridge driver IC supporting low-voltage
The Toshiba Electronics TC78H653FTG is a dual-H-bridge driver IC that achieves low voltage (1.8V) and large current (5.0A peak) drive
The Toshiba Electronics TC78H653FTG is a dual-H-bridge driver IC that achieves low voltage (1.8V) and large current (5.0A peak) drive.
It is suitable to drive DC brushed motors and stepping motors for low voltage equipment (using dry batteries, etc.) such as mobile devices, electronic products for the home, and USB drive devices.
- 1.8V to 7.0V Operation
- Low voltage (1.8V) and high current (4.0A)
- Tiny 3.0mm x 3.0mm QFN16 package
- Small (2.0A) and large mode (4.0A)
- Suitable for motor-based equipment powered by dry cell batteries
- Toshiba’s specialized DMOS process achieves a longer battery life with a stable low voltage operation
- Low current consumption and built-in standby function enables extended battery life
- Low voltage operation supports battery operated designs which could be operated via smartphones
- Small package for compact, space efficient designs
- Motor applications (1.8V to 7.0V)
- Mobile devices (cameras and compact printers)
- Products for the home
- Toys using two 1.5V dry batteries
- Devices using 5V USB power supply
- Gas stoves, smart meters, electronic locks
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents