Toshiba TB67B054FTG three-phase brushless fan motor controller IC
The TB67B054FTG is a new three-phase brushless fan motor controller IC for home appliances such as air conditioners and air purifiers that realizes high efficient drive and noise reduction
The TB67B054FTG is a new three-phase brushless fan motor controller IC for home appliances such as air conditioners and air purifiers that realizes high efficient drive and noise reduction.
When a motor is upgraded from existing 8-pole rotor to 12-pole rotor type, the new product can control the rotation speed with a current microcontroller. The MC uses a rotation-control signal that outputs 2 pulses in one cycle.
This allows customers to shorten the development time.
- Realizes low vibration and noise with a sine-wave PWM drive
- High efficient drive
- Controls the rotation speed
- Small mounting area
Small surface-mounting type package
- A small 32-pin QFN package (mounting area: 5 mm×5 mm) is adopted. The mounting area is 68% smaller than for current products in 30-pin SSOP type packages (mounting area: 32.8 mm×13.5 mm), contributing to space-saving in mounting and board layout.
Possible to upgrade from 8-pole rotor to 12-pole rotor motor without changing the rotation–control system
- Since the rotation-control signal outputs 2 pulses in one cycle, the current rotation-control system for 8-pole rotor can be applied to 12-pole rotor.
- Fans for home appliances
- Air conditioners, air purifiers, hot-water supply machines
- Fans for industrial equipment
- Refrigeration showcases and others
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents