Taiwan Semiconductor load dump TVS diodes in DO-218AB package
The new 3,600/4,600/6,600 W high-power surge capability uni-directional TVS diodes are available in DO-218AB package and are AEC-Q101 qualified
Taiwan Semiconductor introduces a new source for protecting automotive board electronics. The new 3,600/4,600/6,600 W high-power surge capability uni-directional TVS diodes are available in DO-218AB package and are AEC-Q101 qualified. The TLD5S/6S/8S product range meets ISO7637-2 and ISO16750-2 standards and guarantees a reliable thermal performance up to TJMAX = 175 °C. The portfolio contains more than 50 new part numbers with a working stand-off voltage in a range of from 10 V to 43 V and a clamping capability from 17 V to 69.4 V.
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Junction passivation optimized technology
- TJ = 175 °C capability suitable for high reliability automotive requirements
- Meets ISO16750-2:2010 standard
- Non-repetitive peak impulse power dissipation with 10/1000 μs waveform (PPPM): 3,600/4,600/6,600 W
- Non-repetitive peak impulse power dissipation with 10/1000 μs waveform (PPPM): 2,800/3,600/5,200 W
- Steady-state power dissipation (PD): 5/6/8 W
- Forward Voltage at IF = 100 A (VFMAX): 2/1.9/1.8 V
- Peak forward surge current, 8.3 ms single half sine-wave (IFSM): 50/600/700 A
- Junction temperature (TJ): -55 to +175 °C
- Transient Surge Protection
- Automotive Load Dump Surge Protection
Read Application note about Automotive circuit protection of load dump: Link to Taiwan Semiconductor
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.