STMicroelectronics STSPIN233 low voltage motor driver
The STSPIN233 device integrates a triple half-bridge low RDS(ON) power stage in a small VFQFPN 3 x 3 x 1.0 mm package ideal for small and space constrained applications
The STSPIN233 device integrates a triple half-bridge low RDS(ON) power stage in a small VFQFPN 3 x 3 x 1.0 mm package ideal for small and space constrained applications.
The device is designed to operate in battery-powered scenarios and can be forced in a zero consumption state, allowing a significant increase in battery life.
The STSPIN233 is supporting three shunt sensing topology.
The device offers a complete set of protection including overcurrent, overtemperature and short-circuit protection.
- Operating voltage from 1.8 to 10 V
- Maximum output current 1.3 Arms
- Full protection set
- Standby consumption less than 80 nA
- RDS(ON)HS + LS = 0.4 Ω typ.
- Non-dissipative overcurrent protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Thermal shutdown
- Supporting three shunt sensing topology
- Direct driving, dedicated input and enable pin for each half-bridge
- Battery-powered 3-phase brushless (BLDC)
- Drones and Portable gimbals
- Portable health care products
- Low voltage electronic valves
- Portable medical equipment