STMicroelectronics STLINK-V3 modular in-circuit debugger
The STLINK-V3SET is a modular stand-alone debugging and programming probe for the STM8 and STM32 microcontrollers
The STLINK-V3SET is a modular stand-alone debugging and programming probe for the STM8 and STM32 microcontrollers. It is composed of a main module and a complementary adapter board.
The SWIM and JTAG/SWD interfaces are used to communicate with any STM8 or STM32 microcontroller located on an application board.
The STLINK-V3SET also provides a Virtual COM port interface allowing the host PC to communicate with the target microcontroller through one UART, and bridge interfaces (SPI, I2C, CAN, GPIOs) allowing for instance the programming of the target through bootloader.
- Stand-alone probe with modular extensions
- Self-powered through a USB connector (Micro-B)
- USB 2.0 high-speed compatible interface
- Direct firmware update support (DFU)
- JTAG / serial wire debugging (SWD) specific features:3 V to 3.6 V application voltage support and 5 V tolerant inputs
- Flat cables STDC14 to MIPI10 / STDC14 / MIPI20 (connectors with 1.27 mm pitch)
- JTAG communication support
- SWD and serial wire viewer (SWV) communication support
- SWIM specific features (only available with adapter board MB1440):1.65 V to 5.5 V application voltage support
- SWIM header (2.54 mm pitch)
- SWIM low-speed and high-speed modes support
- Virtual COM port (VCP) specific features:3 V to 3.6 V application voltage support on the UART interface and 5 V tolerant inputs
- VCP frequency up to 15 MHz
- Available on STDC14 debug connector (not available on MIPI10)
- Multi-path bridge USB to SPI/UART/I2C/CAN/GPIOs specific features:3 V to 3.6 V application voltage support and 5 V tolerant inputs
- Signals available on adapter board only (MB1440)
- Drag-and-drop Flash programming
- Two color LEDs: communication, power
- Tool for applications based on STM32