STMicroelectronics LSM6DSO iNEMO inertial measurement unit (IMU)
The LSM6DSO is a system-in-package featuring a 3D digital accelerometer and a 3D digital gyroscope
The LSM6DSO is a system-in-package featuring a 3D digital accelerometer and a 3D digital gyroscope boosting performance at 0.55 mA in high-performance mode and enabling always-on low-power features for an optimal motion experience for the consumer.
The LSM6DSO supports main OS requirements, offering real, virtual and batch sensors with 9 kbytes for dynamic data batching. ST’s family of MEMS sensor modules leverages the robust and mature manufacturing processes already used for the production of micromachined accelerometers and gyroscopes.
- Power consumption: 0.55 mA in combo high-performance mode
- “Always-on" experience with low power consumption for accelerometer and gyroscope
- Android compliant
- Smart FIFO up to 9 kbyte
- ±2/±4/±8/±16 g full scale
- ±125/±250/±500/±1000/±2000 dps full scale
- Analog supply voltage: 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Independent IO supply (1.62 V)
- Compact footprint: 2.5 mm x 3 mm x 0.83 mm
- SPI / I2C & MIPI I3CSM serial interface with main processor data synchronization
- Auxiliary SPI for OIS data output for gyroscope and accelerometer
- Advanced pedometer, step detector and step counter
- Significant Motion Detection, Tilt detection
- Standard interrupts: free-fall, wakeup, 6D/4D orientation, click and double-click
- Programmable finite state machine: accelerometer, gyroscope and external sensors
- Embedded temperature sensor
- ECOPACK®, RoHS and “Green” compliant
- Motion tracking and gesture detection
- Sensor hub
- Indoor navigation
- IoT and connected devices
- Smart power saving for handheld devices
- EIS and OIS for camera applications
- Vibration monitoring and compensation
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents