STMicroelectronics IPS4260L quad low-side power switch
The IPS4260L is a monolithic high speed (FSW = 100 kHz) device, which can drive four independent capacitive, resistive or inductive loads with one side connected to supply voltage
The IPS4260L is a monolithic high speed (FSW = 100 kHz) device, which can drive four independent capacitive, resistive or inductive loads with one side connected to supply voltage.
Four integrated inductive catch diodes clamp the turn-off transients generated by inductive loads combined with proper external TVS allowing fast decay even with huge inductance.
Each channel is protected against overload. Current limitation can be set by an external resistor. It also offers a built-in overtemperature protection and diagnostic features.
- Four independent protected channels
- High speed operation
- Programmable load current limitation
- Common open load diagnostic
- 8 V to 50 V operating voltage range
- VCC undervoltage lock-out
- Typical operating load current: 0.5 A (per channel)/2 A (one channel)
- Programmable non-dissipative short-circuit protection
- Fast demagnetization of inductive loads with integrated catch diodes clamping turn-off transients
- Ground and VCC wire break protection
- VCC overvoltage protection
- Common thermal shutdown and overload diagnostic
- Per channel thermal shutdown diagnostic
- Designed to meet IEC 61131-2
- Miniaturized HTSSOP20 package
- Industrial / Factory Automation