STMicroelectronics BALF-SPI2-02D3 miniaturized 433MHz balun
ST’s ultra-miniature BALF-SPI2-02D3 is a balun with Rx and Tx impedances optimized for S2-LP RF transceiver at 433 MHz
ST’s ultra-miniature BALF-SPI2-02D3 is a balun with Rx and Tx impedances optimized for S2-LP RF transceiver at 433 MHz. The BALF-SPI2-02D3 single-component solution simplifies RF complexity implementation and provides an optimized Rx sensitivity and output power with a PCB occupation under 3,2 mm², compared with 154mm² for the equivalent discrete solution. With low dispersion over temperature, the BALF-SPI2-02D3 surpasses discrete solutions.
- Monolithic RF solution for Matching, Balun and Harmonic Filter
- Optimum impedance matched to S2-LP
- Rx and Tx Balun integrated
- Low insertion loss
- Low temperature variation compared with discretes
- Low amplitude imbalance
- Low phase imbalance
- Small footprint
- Very low profile < 620 μm after reflow
- Asset tracking
- Wireless alarm systems
- Smart metering
- Home energy management systems
- Smart home
- Building automation
- Industrial monitoring and control
- Smart lighting systems
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents