ON Semiconductor NCS21xR 26V current sensing shunt monitor
The NCS21xR (AEC- Q100 qualified) are voltage output, current sense amplifiers that can measure voltage across shunts at common−mode voltages from −0.3 V to 26 V
- Wide common mode input range -0.3 V to 26 V
- Low offset voltage ± 150 µV Max
- Low Offset Drift: 0.5 µV/°C
- Supply voltage range from 2.2 V to 26 V
- High-Side Current Sensing for High Voltage Systems
- Low Ohm value Current Sense Resistors
- High accuracy over temperature leading to better power efficiency
- Wide supply voltage range provides system flexibility
- Power Monitoring
- Power adapters
- LED Power supply
- Over current protection
- Closed Loop Feedback Circuits
Customer evaluation board for the NCS21xR series of current sense amplifiers. These easy to use, straightforward customer evaluation board allows customers to quickly observe the performance and measure key parameters. The PCB comes populated with the DUT, six test points, and one 0.1 µF cap for C1. The R1 resistor is left unpopulated so that the customer can connect either two voltage potentials at the inputs, or their own custom shunt resistor style and value for quick prototyping. The part is linked to the EVB webpage.
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.