ON Semiconductor NCD5700x high efficiency IGBT gate driver
High−current single channel IGBT driver with internal galvanic isolation (5 kVrms, UL1577 rated and > 1200 Viorm working voltage), designed for high system efficiency and reliability in power applications
High−current single channel IGBT driver with internal galvanic isolation (5 kVrms, UL1577 rated and > 1200 Viorm working voltage), designed for high system efficiency and reliability in power applications. Features include complementary inputs, open drain FAULT and Ready outputs, active Miller clamp, accurate UVLOs, DESAT protection, and soft turn-off at DESAT.
The NCD57000 offers two output pins OUTH/OUTL to adjust turn on and turn off slew rates independently of each other while the NCD57001 offers a single output pin. Automotive grade version with NCV prefix are also available.
- Galvanic isolation > 5 kVrms and > 1200 Viorm working voltage
- High Current Output (+4/-6 A) at IGBT Miller Plateau Voltages
- Wide-body SOIC-16 package with 8 mm creepage distance
- Short Propagation Delays with Accurate Matching
- High Current Output(+4/-6 A) at IGBT Miller Plateau Voltages
- 5000 V Galvanic Isolation (UL1577 Requirements)
- 1200 V Working Voltage (VDE0884−11 Requirements)
- DESAT with Soft Turn Off
- Active Miller Clamp and Negative Gate Voltage
- High Transient & Electromagnetic Immunity
- 3.3 V to 5 V Input Supply Voltage
- Wide−body SOIC−16 package supporting 8 mm creepage distance
- AEC−Q100 Certification and PPAP capable (NCV pefix)
- Solar Inverters
- Motor Control
- Industrial Power Supplies
- Automotive Power Supplies
- HEV/EV Traction Inverters
- OBC On Board Chargers
- PTC Heaters
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents